Signed in as:
We are following a public tender process and all interested parties should go to the tendering portal at http://www.mytenders.co.uk/
You will need to register (it is free) to see the notice of tender. Once you are logged into MyTenders, the reference number for the 2-4 Market Place contract is JAN165898
- Undertake archaeological work as required in the conditions attached to the present Planning Permission and Listed Building Consent in place Incorporate any comments on the WSI/ Building Recording as submitted to West Lindsey LPA in respect of the pre-commencement conditions attached to planning and listed building consent;
- Deliver the requirements of the agreed WSI and any matters arising from the Building Recording to be addressed during the capital phase of work to ensure CDCT are compliant at all times with the archaeological conditions associated with statutory permissions;
- Prepare a final report in line with the WSI and relevant standards in line with the timescales outlined in the planning and listed building consent conditions;
- Seek to deliver, if possible, within the bid any engagement or outreach activities or materials (whether online or face to face) which will encourage interest in the heritage of the site.
- build the new archive website ‘Explore Caistor Heritage;’
- Assist with the production of any print materials required;
- With the Project Manager, procure, commission and install exhibition/ permanent display materials.
Advise on content generated by volunteer researchers;
- devise and implement a digital recording strategy including filming where appropriate;
- devise and procure digital display equipment as required.
Copyright © 2018 Caistor and District Community Trust Ltd. Registered under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014.
Register number: 7831
Powered by GoDaddy